TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD/Gray News) – Officials in Arizona say country artist Luke Bell died of an accidental overdose last month.
The Pima County Medical Examiner’s Office said Bell died Aug. 29 from fentanyl poisoning, and his death was ruled accidental.
KOLD reports that Tucson police found Bell’s body in the 5500 block of East Grant Road. According to Saving Country Music, the 32-year-old singer went missing in Tucson on August 20.
Bell’s social media platforms identified him as a native of Cody, Wyoming. He released his self-titled debut album in 2012 and another in 2014 called “Don’t Mind If I Do”.
Police say their investigation into Bell’s death is ongoing.
Copyright 2022 KOLD through Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.