Luxury accessory maker Apple Courant has released its latest charger. The MAG:2 features MagSafe compatibility with a minimalist sculptural design in metal and leather or metal and fabric. If you’re looking for something standout, here’s what you get with MAG:2.
Pre-orders are now open for both variants of the Courant MAG:2, with shipping starting September 26th. The MAG:2 Essentials is crafted from Belgian linen with a soft-touch ABS frame. The MAG:2 Classics uses Italian leather with a weighted matte zinc alloy frame.
Here is how Courant describes his first vertical dual charger:
“MAG:2 is perfect for advanced iPhone and AirPods users. Simply attach your phone to the stand with a magnet (it uses MagSafe compatible technology) and place your AirPods on the base for dual charging. This unique design was inspired by home décor and integrates seamlessly into any room in your home.”
Courant MAG:2 features
- Top-of-the-line wireless charger for iPhone compatible with MagSafe (7.5W output)
- Premium Italian leather with grained texture for classic models and high-quality Belgian linen for basic models.
- Qi wireless charger on the bottom for AirPods or other devices (5W output, non-magnetic)
- 3 linen MAG:2 Essentials, 5 leather MAG:2 Classics
- Charcoal, camel and natural for the first; black, ash, saddle, cortado and bone for the last
- Color-matched nylon braided USB-C cable included; power adapter also in the box
- Price $100-$150 (Look for a 15% off offer on your first purchase).
I love Courant’s creativity in taking a fresh look at dual-device magnetic chargers. MAG:2 offers such a clean and striking aesthetic that stands far apart from anything else on the market.
I really appreciate the attention to detail like the color cable, the eight color options between the Essentials and Classics models, and the premium materials.
What do you think of the design? Share your thoughts in the comments!
FTC: We use automated affiliate links that generate income. More.
Visit 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: