MeitY Startup Hub and Meta Collaborate: In association with Goal, MeitY Start Center (MSH) will introduce a program to help and accelerate XR technology entrepreneurs in India. The announcement of the program is scheduled for September 13, 2022. The event will Joel KaplanVice President, Global Policy, Goal and Shri Rajeev ChandrasekharHonorable Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology, Skills Development and Entrepreneurship.
Bank Maha Pack includes live batches, test series, video lectures and e-books
MeitY Startup Hub and Meta Collaborate: key points
- Government initiatives to develop skills in cutting-edge and future technology include this collaboration.
- With a large talent pool of creators, developers, and a thriving tech environment, India is perfectly positioned to play a crucial role in the metaverse.
- The world turns to it for supply-side innovation, talent and technology to meet the growing need for digital goods.
- An initiative of MeitY, the MeitY Startup Hub is a national platform dedicated to fostering technological innovation, start-ups, and intellectual property production.
- With the goal of expanding to more than 10,000 companies in the next three to five years, it now supports more than 3,000 IT companies.
Important takeaways for all competitive exams:
- Minister of State for Electronics and Information Technology, Skills Development and Entrepreneurship: Shri Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Vice President, Global Policy, Goal: Joel Kaplan
Find more news related to the agreements