The latest Power Ranking of Premier League players from the 2022-23 season has arrived, as we focus on who starred on Matchday 9 when the action returned in full force following the international break.
[ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ]
The stars of Manchester City and Arsenal continue to dominate the upper echelons of our list, as many megastars are starting to hit their top gear.
[ VIDEO: Premier League highlights ]
Remember: this is a list of the top 20 players right now in the Premier League. It’s all based on their current form and what trend they’re on right now!
I’m sure you all totally agree with our latest Power Ranking of Premier League players…
Latest news from the Premier League
Premier League top scorers: Who is leading the race for the 2022 Golden Boot? Liverpool vs Rangers: How to Watch Live, Team News, Updates Ever wonder why Arsenal moved from South to North London?
Premier League Player Power Rankings 2022-23 season – Week 8
1. Erling Haaland (Man City) – Even
2. Kevin de Bruyne (Man City) – Even
3. Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) – Raise 2
4. Phil Foden (Man City) – Up 2
5. Gabriel Jesus (Arsenal) – Down 2
6. William Saliba (Arsenal) – Until 9
7. Joao Cancelo (Man City) – Even
8. Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal) – Up to 3
9. Harry Kane (Tottenham) – 5 down
10. Kieran Trippier (Newcastle) – Raise 8
11. Gabriel Martinelli (Arsenal) – Until 9
12. Leandro Trossard (Brighton) – New addition
13. Martin Odegaard (Arsenal) – 4 up
14. Alexis Mac Allister (Brighton) – New Entry
15. Alisson (Liverpool) – New entry
16. Manuel Akanji (Manchester City) – New addition
17. Alex Iwobi (Everton) – New entry
18. Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) – Raise 1
19. Miguel Almiron (Newcastle) – New entry
20. Thomas Partey (Arsenal) – New Entry
Premier League Player Power Rankings – Week 8 originally appeared on NBCSports.com