Application Deadline: April 23, 2023
He Jasiri Talent Investor invests and focuses first on people before companies, teams or ideas. Program guides selected Jasiri Fellows through all stages of business creation, from ideation to business formalization. Jasiri is looking for highly motivated individuals with a track record of achievement and/or entrepreneurial action who aspire to launch a high growth company.
- He is motivated and committed to building an innovative, high-growth company from the ground up.
- You have a demonstrable record of achievement and entrepreneurial action, which means:
- You can identify opportunities and gaps in a sector of interest.
- You have a track record of achievement and evidence of impact wherever you have focused your attention.
- Has significant knowledge and experience in a field or industry.
- You’re a team player and you’re excited to meet equally ambitious co-founders.
- You are a citizen of Ethiopia, Kenya or Rwanda and reside in the respective country or diaspora.
- You agree to participate fully and actively in the Talent Investor program for 14 months, including 3 months of intensive residency in Rwanda.
- Women entrepreneurs are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Candidates living in the diaspora are also encouraged to apply.
- The Jasiri Talent Investor program includes a mandatory 3-month residential intensive in Bugesera, Rwanda.
- Step 1: Complete and submit your application
- Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis
- Step 2: Complete the evaluation of entrepreneurial intentions within 7 days.
- The selected applicants will go to the next stage, that is, they will receive an evaluation link of the innovation scenario.
- Step 3: Complete the evaluation of innovation scenarios and send a launch video
- The successful applicants will proceed to the next stage, that is, they will receive a psychometric test link.
- Stage 4: Take the BRAVEPsychometric test.
- Successful applicants who pass the Psychometric Test will proceed to the next stage, i.e., the Selection Conference.
- step 5: Attend selection conference
- Last step: Announcement of the selected Scholars.
- Selected candidates will be notified of their admission to the program after the Selection Conference.
For more information:
Visit the official website of the Jasiri Talent Investor Program 2023